Although this blog is really about getting your BMW repaired at a BMW certified body shop like Keri Coach Works, it really won’t make much sense unless you know what it’s like to drive a BMW. But here are some clues.
If you were to ask any BMW owner to characterize the driving experience in their German-made vehicle using just a single word, chances are that word would be “joy.” As it happens, the way to say “joy” in German is with the word Freude—which also happens to be one of the main components of the car company’s 57-year-old slogan, “Freude am fahren.” It’s a slogan with staying power, since it has been translated into numerous languages, including:
- English: “Sheer driving pleasure”
- French: “Le plaisir de conduire”
- Italian: “Piacere di guidare”
- Spanish: “El placer de conducer”
- Romanian: “Placerea de a conduce”