When it comes to vehicle quality, INFINITI is a brand that’s recognized around the world as the epitome of luxury. Combining advanced mechanics with high-end amenities, INFINITI models embody the zenith of style, safety, comfort, and drivability.
Luxury—that is why you chose INFINITI, isn’t it? When it comes specifically to technology, the brand is a leader in many aspects that make it appealing to drivers and passengers alike. And you’d be hard-pressed to pick out which of its advanced luxury features is your favorite:
- The car’s Intelligent Key technology, which automatically unlocks the vehicle when it detects the key is nearby?
- The Forward Emergency Braking system, prevents fender-benders by calculating the distance between the car and the vehicle in front of it?
- The Around View Monitor technology, which irtually eliminates all blind spots for the driver?
- Direct Adaptive Steering, a feature that allows the driver to choose one of three steering modes best suited for the situation?
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- InTouch Services, which can help vehicle owners remember appointments or automatically call for help in the event of an accident?
But…but…what if the unthinkable happens? What if, in spite of all those advanced safety and driver-assist features like the InTouch system, your INFINITI vehicle is somehow damaged in a collision or other unexpected mishap? Who will you call to repair it?
The Western Long Island Solution
If you (and your damaged INFINITI) are located in the vicinity of Hicksville, Levittown, Hempstead, Mineola, or Jericho, New York, the only answer to that question is a Westbury auto body shop called Keri Coach Works. Sure, there are plenty of uncertified body shops in the region. But if retaining the showroom appearance, safety, warranty, and resale value of your INFINITI is important to you, then you MUST bring it to a certified auto body collision repair shop like Keri Coach Works.
INFINITI Certified Collision Repair Network collision centers have the right technicians, equipment, and tools—along with the experience and specialized knowledge—to get the job done right.
Why Choose a Body Shop in the INFINITI Certified Collision Repair Network?
- Have the peace of mind knowing your vehicle is in good hands and will be repaired using the appropriate parts, tools, and equipment.
- Certified Collision Centers prioritize the use of new INFINITI Replacement Parts over others.
- Certified Collision Centers have I-CAR Gold Class® business recognition and are trained to repair the vehicle to maintain future crash worthiness.
- Limited warranty on collision repairs for as long as you own the vehicle.
For a timely, high-quality repair, always choose an INFINITI Certified Collision Center.
What Sets INFINITI Certified Collision Centers Apart from Other Body Shops?
I-CAR®, the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair, is an internationally recognized educational and training organization for collision repair professionals. Keri Coach Works’ I-CAR Gold Class designation ensures that quality-trained professionals have the knowledge and capabilities required to provide efficient, safe, and high-quality repairs.
As vehicles incorporate more and more new materials and new technologies into their manufacture, current training has become increasingly important for proper repairs. Gold Class® shops are trained to know:
- How to make the right decisions to contribute to a safe repair
- How to find hidden damage others may not see
- The latest repair procedures and technologies
Why Is It So Important to Have Your Vehicle Repaired With INFINITI Parts?
Today’s vehicles use more advanced high-strength steels, exotic metals, and composite materials than ever before. INFINITI vehicles also include highly advanced crash avoidance and safety system technologies. It is critical for these systems to be repaired with parts that will deliver the intended level of form, function, performance, and safety originally specified by their engineers.
The only way to be certain you are getting original equipment performance is to use INFINITI collision replacement parts. Our INFINITI certified auto body shop in Westbury, NY, will never compromise safety or quality with non-authorized replacement parts. For more information, please visit the Keri Coach Works website.