When it comes to vehicle quality, INFINITI is a brand that’s recognized around the world as the epitome of luxury. Combining advanced mechanics with high-end amenities, INFINITI models embody the zenith of style, safety, comfort, and drivability.
Luxury—that is why you chose INFINITI, isn’t it? When it comes specifically to technology, the brand is a leader in many aspects that make it appealing to drivers and passengers alike. And you’d be hard-pressed to pick out which of its advanced luxury features is your favorite:
- The car’s Intelligent Key technology, which automatically unlocks the vehicle when it detects the key is nearby?
- The Forward Emergency Braking system, prevents fender-benders by calculating the distance between the car and the vehicle in front of it?
- The Around View Monitor technology, which irtually eliminates all blind spots for the driver?
- Direct Adaptive Steering, a feature that allows the driver to choose one of three steering modes best suited for the situation?
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- InTouch Services, which can help vehicle owners remember appointments or automatically call for help in the event of an accident?
But…but…what if the unthinkable happens? What if, in spite of all those advanced safety and driver-assist features like the InTouch system, your INFINITI vehicle is somehow damaged in a collision or other unexpected mishap? Who will you call to repair it?